One Day Trip to Selayang, Kepong, Ulu yam and batu caves..
My brother, Yik wai and also our tour guide brought me, Kai chiah and wei chyi to his home town on last Saturday..We departed at 9am from Wangsa Maju and We went to SElayang to have our breakfast.. After tat we continue to next destination which is called "kolam panas".. The water is heated naturally and it is very hot.. People said that the water can be used to cure the skin diseases.. I am thinking of If I put an egg inside and rendam Yik wai inside, Sure yik wai punya eggs masak first!!!
We continue to our next destination which is Ulu Yam.. the road to Ulu yam is exactly the same to Genting.. Ulu yam is a big river where many people go there fishing..


After that we went to Jusco in Kepong but nothing much inside, only 2 floors , so we went to had our lunch in yik wai's aunty punya restaurant.. Quite delicious also..
And finally we went to our last destination which is Batu Caves...
The weather was damn hot as I started to feel headache.. We went to buy ice cream before went into the temple.. I think our ice cream attracted those monkey.. They came near to us and wanna rampas our ice cream, Me and yik wai quickly finished our ice cream but Wei chyi and Chiah punya Ice Cream kena rampas.. Damn unlucky.. Inside the caves is quite empty, but full of monkey..


After that we went back to Wangsa Maju.. On the way back in MRR2, Yik wai drove very fast... I guess he is now is a pro driver already..
3/11/08--5/11/08
After the trip , I felt not feeling well, I got flu, cough and sore throat. Totally not feeling well. But I still got to work, feel like wanna pengsan d. I insisted not to go and see doctor because this is juz a small matter but my sickness getting worse where my nose bleed when I was working.. I knew that something wrong inside my body, so I rushed to a clinic after I finished my work.. Doctor said My body was too heaty,luckily he didn say that " U saw too many sexy girls izzit??"... It costs me RM25... So expensive, dun have student price also...
Quantum of Solace
Yesterday, four of us went to timesquare to watch 007.. the cinema was full.. A lot of Uncle and Aunty. I guess they are james bond punya fans... The beginning of the movie very nice and the stary very attractive.. there is one part of the movie where james bond shout" sit down", then duno who stupid fellow also shouted " sit down" in the cinema, I guess he kena rasuk by james bond... The ending part is just unpredictable, quite weird...

My house finally got streamyx d and my house phone number is 03-41493736.. mine 1 is combo package, that means for local call is free.. I can call any1 in Selangor for free!!