Saturday, August 1, 2009

Life is kinda "Bird" recently...

2 reports and 2 assignments gotta submit by next week..

CAM report-80% done
CAM assignment-70% done
Fluid report-0%
Statistic assignment-80%done..

Feel so stress when I am thinking of to finalise all the assignments..
I do have teammates, But I solved the questions by myself because I wanna learn additional knowledges from the assignments.

I tend to ignore my tutorials because I spent most of the time in my reports and assignments.

Living hall's fan spoiled.
Washing machine cannot function in the early morning.
I took initiative to check the water flow rate by plugging off the pipe .. As expected, there was nothing wrong with the water flow rate from the main pipe, thus it is obvious that the pipe is stucked with dirt..SInce I don't have the manual of the washing machine, so I didn't try to open and fix it.

I sms my owner and told him the problem.
he reached my condo within 10 mins and open the pipe.
My prediction is right where the dirt caused the "check valve" being stucked. The function of the check valve is to allow the flow in one direction. Its only took 5 mins to fix it.. Thanks to DR TAN who taught me INdustrial Automation.