Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy merry x-mas =)

1st of all, happy birthday to my dearest son, sinchan..
2 years old already.. =)

We started to celebrate christmas on 23rd,
we means me and bernard..
We went to had our dinner in Barakath, after that back home to download GUNBOUND.
A fantastic game ever..
then at around 12, Wei sien's husband fetch us to eat Bak Kut Teh..
Damn nice though the Bak Kut Teh..
Whole the night playing GunBound..

Yesterday in the early morning, me, Bernard and Wei sien went to sing K with miss yap in SG. Wang.. Then we shop around until 8pm..
We took a lots of pictures >.<



Can roughly see my hair color

Was teaching Bernard on how to capture a nice picture..


I like my super long leg..
I am actually quite tall though

I bought Hair Back =)



At night,Fiona and Xin qi brought a cake and celebrate with us =)

the end ~