I started my internship yesterday and everything is not ok.. And again I deal with casting again.. temperature 300 C and above ..
poisonous materials.. and very reactive sumore..
I know it is tough, and I suffered a lots on my 1st day.
But I will not give up and I wanna take this opportunity to train myself to be strong in mental and physical..
My lunch in canteen, 1 tray, rice in the mid, then side dishes with fruit.. it is similar like certain situation and I don't have to mention that..
I will not give up, after my working hours i was so tired but i insisted to go for jogging..
As long as I dun get burned on my hand and dun get injured then I will feel very happy d.
Some of my friends very enjoy themselves in their workplace and that's great..
Finish the task assign then I would be free d..
jiayou.