Once i ended my internship, I straight started my research..
Since now I handle all the experiment alone and I occupied whole the lab myself..
i quite enjoy when I am doing my work alone.
But yet I am very busy and tired.. As I am dealing with expensive materials, I try my best to calm down myself all the time. My hand will shiver when I measure the weight.
If you ask me will i feel stress??
My answer definitely is no!!!
Y??
Because I am cheating myself..
My lecturer believes on me and have confident on me, that's y she let me to handle alone.. I cannot disappoint her..
Every morning wake up in the early morning and do my work until 5pm, I skipped my lunch because i want to stay focus...
I keep quiet all the time as this indicated the level of my stress..
I pray hard that the outcomes of my research will be as what I expect..
As We need to publish a journal by the end of january, pls don't occur any mistakes..
I think one cup of barcadi will be good enough for me to solve the problems.