A man travels the world in search of what he NEEDs and returns home to find it.
IF you found that this sentence is very familiar, means you are good in observation.Recently i have stopped doing my FYP as I wanna spend most of my time in sleeping, I am not kidding, this is truth, I love so sleep in the afternoon and I must sleep at least 2 hours and above or else my mood will turn into hell..
Perhaps this is my habit since primary school as I never went for the tuition just because I wanna sleep in the afternoon.
No matter how busy in recent, I still carry on with my work and prevent and delay. Continuous improvement is the principle that I always remind myself. It is not about to improve results or academic, but something more than that. I always train myself to think further, broader and creatively. And because of this, I tend to talk lesser and think more and eventually I will do more.
I have promised myself that I will spend most of the time for myself but not for others as compared with before because from what I have seen and what I have experienced, it is useless or no points that I help for every reason of the stuffs that can be completed by themselves. As they will tend to be lazy and will not think of problem solving and eventually the time for me to rest will reduce. So is it unfair for me? Actually my best friend kai xin guo has told me this before but I just couldn't let it go for the sudden and now I have to.
From what had happened recently after 709, seriously I am dissapointed with the act of police and our prime minister. I would say, its time to change!! I hope to see the corrupted ruler step down and let the new blood to enter the society. This is not a dream, but a fact, just the matter of time.
Some students work very hard in their final years, but some students like me who tends to enjoy all the time of being as Uni student. It is obvious that I am not as stress as before and I di
dn really work hard until now which is in week 7. I take everything easily and manage it properly. You can always complain that there are so many work, stress here and there, but please make sure that you go and complete after you complaint.. I love to see energetic people around which indirectly will influence myself.
This picture was taken during my trip to melaka and it showed that how i fell exactly on the ground. I love this picture because it reminds me that I have to take care of myself to prevent any implant materials to insert into my body.
Somehow i feel that i was impressed by Dr lee, my biomaterials lecturer as I tend to remember the every sentence that she said and I think its gonne be useful for myself in future. And everyone like me in recent weeks gonna be busy like hell, I wish you all good luck ~ lets fight for it..