I don't know how long that I have been sicked,
I guess since my arrival in Singapore
as I still can't figure out the reason
but i guess its related to the environment, my room and my working areas.
I am big in size but in fact I am weaked,
most of the time i manage to achieved something is totally based on my own courage
a strong passion and with the believe of never giving up.
I think it is expected once i take up the job,
monday to sunday, day to night.
everyday climbing more than thousand steps on vertical ladder,
into confined space, oil tank.
how dirty, how dangerous and how suffering...
Hardly can breath inside, hardly can walk, hardly can see..
that's the area where accidents happened the most which caused the fatality.
Scared?
Yes i am scared,
but it's my decision.
sweating from morning till i reached home,
how dirty and how smelly I was everyday.
When I look at mirror before i bath,
i guess i am more like a cheap labour rather than an engineer.
I am extremely tired everytime I am home,
whenever i want to sleep and i start to cough,
sleeping halfway and out of sudden cough non-stop and woke up.
I don't know what's wrong as I don't cough during working but sleeping..
All these are a very good training for myself as I believe
if I able to pass through all these obstacles,
I can , I will and I able to stay in any environment in future.
Walking alone, taking meals alone for the current
I know it won't be longer..
and I know I have to stay strong..
Lastly,
there is one saying that no matter how busy you are everyday,
at night, there must be someone you miss the most and think the most.
and she, definitely an angel in my life..
eNd.