The nexy day , we woke up at 7.30am and went to hv breakfast b4 going to outdoor. Our gang gt 11 people excluded Ahwei, wei sien and hong huei bcoz they were still sleeping. We went to play pirate ship, It was damn fun n excited. 2nd is roller coaster, since we hv 11 people, so they said" U r qin chang lang zi, so u muz sit alone" and I did it. They all kept teasing while playing bcoz they wanted to see my reaction.. I admit tat I nt dare to play certain games, hwever I still able to force myself to play it..
We played until 4 smth then me,chiah, chyi, su chet n ping xin went to watch "the three kingdoms".. Tat was a marvelous movie, I almost cry in the end of the movie... BTW, we saw a big white tiger beside the escalator, damn pretty...After tat, we continue to play in indoor due to the rained.. We played roller coaster n bumper cars for few times and then straight away continue to play in outdoor..I went to play the "sungei rejang" and it was damn cold when the wind blewing after my body kena all the water bcoz i sit in front..I straight away rushed back to hotel and bath.. Lastly, I went out again n played the others like "elephant, spinner, go kart".. Su chet was involved in the accident when playing the go kart , he bang an indian gal.. It was damn funny n we called him "noob"..About 1030pm smth, we went to hv our lunch and then back to hotel n sleep..
The last day in genting, We woke up at 8am then went to hv our breakfast.. We took 1230pm's bus to pudu then wait for the bus to kampar at430pm, hwever, 2 members were nt follow us bcoz they were late n the bus left edi...
Since this week is the last week n we appreciate every moments tat we had together... ~prodigal of love