27th of May, n also 2day is my last day in Kampar..
After eliza slept, I walked to the westlake n hv a last look for it.
Next went back to my house n sit on the roof... I was thinking the joyful n happy incidents tat we had 2gether.. roughly at 6am, eliza, guat shan n ah wei were going to leave... I hold my breath n said "goodbye" .After eliza said" gudbye kenji", at the moment i really feel very sad deeply n tis was my first time realized tat gudbye is always tat hurt. Seeing her car going far n far away, my heart was getting hurt n hurt..Very interesting indeep.. I told myself tat I muz nt cry, hwever, the tears cuming out drops by drops..The tears for a year in kampar, the tears of happiness, the tears for my frens, the tears for my achievement.. will miss u all 4ever n giving all my bless n wishes.. take care my frens...