Friday, June 13, 2008

The days of not being a lang zi

As usual, I prefer to walk alone in everywhere. today is the 6th days for me of not being a lang zi. Most of the time I stay close with my Kampar friends in FES, however not all the time we will have a chance to meet each others because I am taking different course. Looking everywhere, observing every action, thinking nonsense theory and making own conclusion. This is what I am doing since secondary school until now. I wonder if one day I could read wat exactly people thinking.. Maybe I should study psychology after all. Well recently my coursemates have created a gang which is called S.A.D, quoted from the word sad which stands for SINGLE,AVAILABLE,DESPERATE.. I cannot be the committees as well as members because I am not qualified, thus I have been assigned as an academic advisor..

Last Thursday I went to KLCC to watch The Hulk with my heng tai, I travelled to KLCC alone and wait for them over there due to communication break down between me and wei chyi, I went to a place to take a rest while enjoying my ROTI BOY which is costs RM1.80. Suddenly, there were a group of Japanese guys carrying with a lot of stuffs and sit beside me, they talked Japanese+ Malays with me which I dun understand at all, so I juz can reply YES YES YES... its so funny. Every morning I will wake up at 6am and depart from my condo at6.50am to nearby bus station to wait for UTAR bus. The distance from my condo to the bus station is roughly 300 metres. The feeling of walking in the early morning is just nice, I can see people is starting to work, preparing to open their restaurant or shops. This is then bring a message to me that “ today is a good day for me, I should appreciate it and prepare for the challenges of the day”.. Since I have to face with my stressful life in setapak,then Y dun I face it plus a little bit entertainment??

My assignment partner told me that I am very decisive and responsible when doing assignment, however, she told me that what she wants in a team is perfect..I totally speechless at that moment.. I usually will chat with my coursemates when we were doing tutorials in library. They asked me whether I am still single, then I replied YES, they said those guys which are humorous, friendly usually still single because they will have a lot of friends and prefer to stay close with friends. I took quite a period of time to think about what they had said because this is quite true also from what I have seen.
I am thinking that
1- Is that I prefer to stay close with my friends forever?
2- In the other words, Lang zi is more suitable for me?
3- I can only have best friends and nothing more than that?
4- Am I cheating myself ?
If the answers are YES, then I think I will know what am I going to be in the next 5 years..Well maybe I will never get the answers for my own questions..
I will have programming and Electrical eng. Tests in next week, so I shall study hard now in order to achieve my target.