Saturday, June 28, 2008

Style!= Conclusion

1st Case



This week was the unusual week that had made some changes in my class. Previously my class have 18 students, the least in SETAPAK campus, however, 5 of them going to USM n now only left 13 students including my course rep.. Thus, I have been promoted to be a course rep immediately. 5 of them were my assignment partner, so now I have to complete the 3 assignments by myself.. Well, I don’t know I could make it or not and I am now really gambling with my courseworks.. Conclusion= ALONE..

2nd Case


Last Thursday I was having my dinner with my heng tai and also the 1st time we had dinner 2gether in Wangsa Maju.. While we were waiting for the lift....
Chiah : This few weeks can’t go n visit ping xin
Chyi: but at least u two meet with each other very often ma. My 1 lagi teruk, dun even hv time to go Kampar n visit my girlfren.
Chiah: she only comes for 1 or 2 hours, but once u go back is 1 or 2days wo..
Chyi: Although i stay there for 2 days, but we only have few hours to meet each other..
Kenji: Super SWT drop!!! Walao, like this also can argue.. Dun u two realize that ur current lives is so blissful but you can’t find the blissfulness on it?? SEE, SINGLE might be a problem, DOUBLE is trouble right??
Chiah : next time when we go back Kampar then we(me n chiah) stay in same room la because most of the time I will go and find Ping Xin..
Kenji: No matter I am staying in sharing room or single room, the room is always empty, only me and my son will be in the room...
End.... Conclusion= ALONE

3rd case


Yesterday, we went to watch WANTED in KLCC. My class ended at 4pm, thus they all have to wait for me in KLCC.. I took UTAR bus alone and met with my hengtai plus yik wai at LRT station.. I was extremely tired because at the day before I went to watch football( Spain vs Russia) and my class started at 8am morning... When we were walking to the cinema and walked out from form the cinema, I was always the one who walked in front alone... That’s Y Jun called me LEADER...
Conclusion= ALONE..

From what I have discussed with my friends, they said that this is my style and I will never walk alone.. Well, I believe it because I will walk through the end of my life with my friends....
A little bit crazy on 2day, so I have decided to make some tattoo on my arm..



zoom it