Sunday, August 3, 2008

A wonderful week

July 28th and also on Monday was Leon(roommate) birthday and we decided to celebrate with him in Johnney restaurant . Pey Mun bought a small cake the purpose of she for buying the cake is to play, not for eat!!! We ordered our set dinner which is costs roughly Rm10 per set and due to certain reasons, we always asked for refill the tea and its very obvious that we already kena blacklisted ,especially Ning XIn, refilled so many times of tea...

Leon

After we finished our dinner, its time for party, we sang,English,Malays and Chinese birthday songs.On a piece of plastic, it was written “happy birthday to Leon” with pink color cream, as followed our tradition, we supposed to kenakan him with the cream, however I kena the most for no reasons, so Innocent...

Kampar Gang


Victim Of The day

Next was Wei Sien birthday(housemate) on 31th of July.. We went to celebrate in KFC...

Wei Sien



Our tradition





before the celebration



After the celebration


Housemates



Now is Durian season.. As a student, we don’t know how to choose, so we just simply buy few biji share with each others.. But so far only me, ning xin and Bernard are dare to eat durians, the rest scare will fall sick..
Friday was my first time presentation in FES.. My lecturer gave me a big surprise. I was the first to present , however when I want to start my presentation, there was a group of students enter my class and they were from Quantity Survey.. There were roughly 40+ students and most of them were girls. My hand was shivering at that moment ,however, I did present very well and my lecturer said” it was fantastic and I don’t know where to deduct your marks” I was so happy and in fact I was very tired because I practised till 1am at the night before..