Sunday, August 24, 2008

Final

After being tortured 4 13 weeks, finally i reached the edge of Sem 1..
2 weeks non-stop exam, confirm die la, but I strongly believe tat I could make it..
My last paper will be on Friday, 19th of September, after tat will be busy as well..
As i promisd to myself that i want to be the best in my course, however,there is a guy which is damn clever n damn pro, he is leading 3 subjects and I only 2... Got to fight extremely hard to achieve my goal..
People will say weird when they saw my courseworks mark, certain subjects scored very high and certain subjects scored damn low, but luckily no failed at all..
In order to enter dean-list or maintain as first class honour, seriously must study very hard in the "polluted environment"..I guess could handle it well, hope so..

Will resume my blogs after final, cheers.