SATURDAY, 6th of SEPTEMBER
My first paper was English for Engineering, I slept very early on the night before but I just can’t get into my dreams. However, my roommate, MR Leon was masturbating for whole night and he said he no needs to study English for Engineering. He felt that he ketahanan very strong and can tahan longer... < written by Leon>... The venue was same as Khai chiah, thus we sat at the last row. The questions are same as the tips that I got from Kampar campus, so hopefully I can score well.
TUESDAY, 9th of SEPTEMBER.
MAThematics for Engineering, I can say that every1 didn’t sleep at that night, we were so tension and yet so excited. I slept at 5am and woke up at 6am, and departed at 8am. I was trying to calm down myself before I entered the venue, well I sat at the back together with my seniors (repeat n resit). After I looked through the questions, I have confident to score because I did prepare well, however, due to the careless mistakes, I guess I have loss a lot of marks.. no hope to score A- edi.. haiz..........<
SATURDAY , 13th of SEPTEMBER.
STATICS... When I looked through the questions, I was so nervous because the questions were the most difficult compared to past year.. I tried so hard to solve the questions until last minute.. I was so sad and disappointed with my performance..
MONDAY , 15th of SEPTEMBER
PRINCIPLE OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING. 9 am I went in to the exam hall, 9.30am already completed all the four questions although I only need to answer three questions.After triple checked, I went out at 10am.. At the night before, my housemates
WEDNESDAY, 17th SEPTEMBER
THERMODYMANICS. Students are allowed to bring the notes and text book to the exam hall since this paper was open book. The paper consisted 7 questions , so most of the students can’t finish in time. I am able to complete it in last minute but I don’t have time to check.. haiz...
FRIDAY, 19th SEPTEMBER
MATERIALS SCIENCE. This was my last paper and I DID BADLY in this paper.. The past years questions were damn easy ,however, this time the questions were extremely difficult where I totally can’t write out anything. I was getting nervous when I was answering the questions. But in the end I force myself to complete it although I don’t know what was I wrote also.. Right at 11am, I told myself that MMY1S1 is over, its time to say goodbye to 7 subjects.
From week 1 to week 14, I have gone through the stressful life in every moment. I still remember on every Tuesday, My class started from 8am to 6pm non-stop, It was crazy, as I told the officer, “ ini memang gila”!! We are human, not SLAVE!!!! Right after my last paper, I saw the happiness from my coursemates, I knew that they have been struggling a lot especially have to deal with my leading style and always kena I washed their brain. During the study week, I felt pitiful to my roomates, when I was teaching them some calculations, I was very strict and I did scold them when I was teaching due to some reasons, I guess they understood Why WOuld I do. I spent most of my time in studying, after exams, I kept myself busy for cleaning my conso and as My promised to myself, Next week I got to work edi in KLCC.. People asking that Why don't I enjoy, well, there is no answer, depends on how you interpret it. I knew that I had changed a lot, but it is good for certain situations..