Wei Chyi housemates, Girl A and Girl B.. Girl A went to Singapore with her NEW BOY FRIEND and Girl B went back to her hometown in Sungai Petani..
Since we are having three months holidays and Girl A is going to shift back to Kampar in January.. She said that she will pay the 3 months rental , however, she posted an advertisement to a forum for renting her room, nevertheless, She put Girl B handphone number in that forum.. Well, after few days , Girl B received unfamiliar message about the rent room thingy and she was shocked, them Girl A made a long distance called from Singapore to explain to her and asked Girl B to help her to settle.. Since they no need to pay for the rental if they rent to others, so Girl B agree with it..
Now, both of them are not in KL, So they asked me to help them to shift out all their stuffs from the room, I wondered why?? Then Girl B explained to me about that incident, I was damn pissed and straight away called Wei chyi, However, Wei Chyi told me that he just received the NEWS!!!! I was totally mad, I scolded Girl B by using handphone from KLCC TILL WANGSAS MAJU... Then I asked her: ?How am I going to Get the key? Then she replied that Girl A passed her key to her friend in KL!! WELL, I feel like going to kill person at that moment!!! Let me listed the the faults that Girl A made
1st- Never discuss with us then straight away upload the advertisement who do u think you are, are you the 1 who sign contract?
2nd- She is now in Singapore and asked us to settle everything- who is so free to help you, no need kerja kah? Like you meh, everyday flirting around.
3rd- after she made decision then last minute only told us- next time no need to inform Girl B to inform us, if you dare, straight away call me, I will make sure you will cry.
4th-one of the rules in the contract written that we must not rent a room or house to anyone- do you want the owner to stop our contract and sue us?
5th-Does she consider the safety of her housemates- people can duplicate the key 1 la ?? You got brain 1 kah?
6th passed the key to her friend in KL, well if anyone enter then who shall we blame, people can duplicate the key 1 ma..
7th- I keep receiving unfamiliar calls from her friends and it is very disturbing while I was working
Does she consider the safety, well, she will just leave after 3 months, if anything happens then how?? So selfish, better go and die la..... I never be so pissed before, This kind of a girl can be described as terrorist, destroyed the peacefulness... I just don understand why in the world got such girl, if possible, I SWEAR , I WILL BE THEIR ENEMy....
1 thing I regret was last time we save her when she almost die, better don right? DON'T EVER TRY TO CHALLENGE MY PATIENCE, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL CRY!!!!!!!!