Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Moon

As I told everyone before our my best friend ever, Seam Mee ,Sammy or Moon. The last time I met with her was in February. That Day She just finished her exams then I invited her to go out and I decided to bring her to Pulau Ketam because she said that she doesn want to stay in city and wanna go out to have a look. The night before yesterday, both of us can sleep because I feel very happy and nervous as well since its been 9 months I didn meet with her. Yesterday morning, me , yik wai and wei chyi departed at 8am from Wangsa Maju station but we had missed five trains. But luckily we reached KL central at 8.40am and we had our breakfast in Mcdonald.

Wei Chyi and Guat shan


WC and Yik wai


When I was in toilet, I heard that ?train to Rawang will be arriving at platform 3? I already knew that she reached already. I waited her in front of Mcdonald and finally I saw her. We looked at each other for a moment with a smile but I just don know how to describe my feeling. After that I introduced her to yikwai and WeiChyi. We departed from KL central at 9.15am and Guat Shan joined us in Teluk pulai station. Once we reached Port Klang, we took a boat to Pulau Ketam, and its terrible, make me wanna vormit but after 30 minutes, we reached at Pulau Ketam, quite smelly also. It was raining when we began to walk from the jeti. We went to visit few temples over there and have our lunch.. nothing much over there but quite a lot of lame jokes from wei chyi and yik wai.

The sun and the Moon

We went back at 2.30pm. The official conversation between me and her started right after teluk pulai station. First I asked about her conditions in MMU. She told me that she was suffering a lots, she even cried in class and home due to the stress. She always alone at campus and tried to concentrate in lecture class but her brain can absorb all the knowledge but luckily in final exams she made it. After that we chat about her boy friend but this one seems like her privacy and I should not write over here. Since we have same thinking so she knew that what am I thinking. She taught me a lots of things that she views in different points. I can be considered like kena washed brain. Most of the time only I wash people punya brain but now I kena.. She said that she had long time didn chat with people this kind of things d.. I have learnt a lots of new knowledge from her and I remember every sentence that she told me.. As last time I told her that we must be best friends together until we reach 80 or 90 years old and we must take care each other and we must explore and travel the world together. but now seems like she already has another part of her life, so I guess the world is only left me to explore by myself and . Somehow I feel that the train moving very fast and finally we reached Kajang station, and again I told her that after nine months we must meet again, after I said goodbye to her then I travel back to Wangsa Maju myself. Right after she left, the sky crying again, it seems like the weather reflected my feeling.

My dear seam mee, I promised to you that I will realize all the promises to each other before and since you already has boy friend, then let me to realize it by myself I will make sure that I won let you feel disappointed. Maybe you think that I should not waste my time to make it, but I have to because I don want to break my promises. I wish you to have a wonderful and sweet moments with your boy friend and I will find a right way for myself and show it to you....

Best fren forever