I will say that wangsa maju is the worst place I had everr been..
Y Y Y???
recently, there were a lot of things happened where I totally don't have time to take a long breath..
1st of all, A big problem occured between 18th floor and 14th floor in my condo, well, I don't think i should write over here because it is the most sensitive issue in my house and also wei chyi's house..The ending was sad, dissapointed and those bad thingy.. Nevermind, these must be face by a leader like me.. Seriously is a big problem la where I can see that those who are came from kampar is not as nice as last time anymore.. well, whose fault? the answer is my fault...
2nd thing, Bernard just came back from Sibu, and after he has set up his stuffs over here, then me ,bernard n chiah started to clean whole the house. The cleaning process was so noisy but a fellow still can sleep peacefully in my room.. haiz.. what kind of people is this?? people just came back from SIBU also can help me to clean the house but you always in the house but do nothing.. i feel so dissapointed.. But nevermind, these few days me n bernard decided to sleep at living hall, well, it was damn nice and cold somemore. Since we have long time didn't go out with Bernard already, so we(me,chiah,bernard,yikwai,chyi) decided to go SUnway pyramid.. ALL of us were wearing a long pants with white T-shirt.. Can I say "yeng"??... We supposed to take bus, but then yik wai said he wanna try to drive over there n he make it because I was the instructor.
3rd thing, As i mentioned earlier, I am the vice chairperson of city tour programme, well the tour will be on 18th january, but now we Haven't finalise everything yet.. Got to be busy to prepare and design the flyers and leaflets, do the reservation and other stuffs.. Tomorrow is 31st december and I am going to countdown in sg wang.. But before I go there, I got to go to shah alam agricultural park to do the reservation and other thingy...quite busy tho..
See la, setapak...the place where it makes vormit blood...