Friday, December 26, 2008

A unique christmas..

I went back to Kajang to celebrate christmas with my relatives since they travelled from Penang to here.. Well, the 1st Thing i did was tortured my counsin.lol.At night, we supposed to have Barbeque party, however rain god was visiting my Aunty's house, so, we just can play around.


after that we celebrated my aunty's birthday and she was born on christmas and we called her "jesus"..She married in last year, on christmas also, but that time i was preparing the test 2 for the programming, that's Y i couldn't go back to Kajang..


. since they will be going to MELAKA n JOHOR, so I decided not to follow and come back to wangsa maju in this morning.. Before I reached home, I met with kheng hooi and yik wai. Yik wai told me that he missed the party in kampar last year where we were having a party as well.. WEll, I guess those we are in Setapak and Pj miss it as well.. Well Wat To DO??

I supposed to upload the video that me and my brother tortured my youngest cousin, but the error occured n I just can't upload it..