Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bentong Trip

I went to Bentong this morning.. I went to few places like elephant deutchland, deerland, kow pou ice cream restaurant and chamang waterfall.. This trip was organised by FES traveler den and i am the member, so I just joined it.. The total participant was 44 something. We departed at 7.30 am and back at 9pm.. Bentong actually is very near to setapak and it is located just beside the Genting Highland.

Elephant deutchland
I love to touch the elephant. This elephant is from India and it is a female and the fellow said that she already 72 years old...


Riding elephant.. Susah tho... Very Geli... 1st of all you must balance yourself when you are riding it, else sure u gonna to fall easily.. I almost fall because I can't balance myself..

the smile of geli-ness




DeerLand
This post is very yeng.. Actually I feel so scared..I was trying to seduce the deer to jump and got its food, it made me feel so nice..


Lets see clearer


my monkey...



I "hate" snake... yiiiiyeeeerrrrr...


A small little bird which is costs rm1300


I duno this is squirrel or mickey mouse...



After that we went to have our dessert in "kow po" ice cream restaurant.. quite nice lo as I can taste the difference..


And our last destination which was Chamang water fall



I Love nature... And I shall emphasize all that we have the responsibility to take care of those animals 'habitate.. Those elephants are homeless, that's why they had been caught and leave them in the elephant deutchland.. throughout my trip, I have learnt that animals are friendly to humans if we do not hurt them.. As you all can see, altough I am scared of touching animals, but I know that they won't hurt me, that's Y i was dare to play with them