Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another trip in sem2.

Right after my Dynamics test, me and noob Bernard rushed to KL central for rushing the last train at 9.45pm to KAMPAR... And the train was very punctual however, my seat was the front row and right after the locomotive, damn " quiet" tho and my seat was just so straight until I must sit in 90 degree.. But nevermind, my mood was damn good at that moment. After 2.10 hours, I reached in Kampar at about 12.15am.. My feeling was like blur blur right after I stepped out from the train, everything is just so different.

The next day,I followed eliza and guat shan to campus to have a look. 1st of all, I went to DSA to meet with my counselor but I cant find DSA because it had been switched to the foundation staff room. I saw miss wai yoon and very lucky that she is still remember me as well as mR angus. We chat for roughly 30 mins about te life in Kampar compared with Kl.. Then Wai Yoon told me that nowadays when i look at the moon, I will remember your story, I feel so touched.. After that I followed Guat Shan to DDK1 to experience the lecture over there. Well, i guess everyone was shocked when they saw me maybe they will just think that why there is a weird guy wearing orange color shirt and sitting over there...maybe I shall not wear the shirt on that day. I met with ex-TE mates and i am still able to recognise them although I had forgoten their name.. Old already lo..

At that night, Eliza invited me to drink Barcardi mixed with sprite.. Really high tho after I drank it.. I saw things in 270 degree and almost, really almost pengsan in toilet.. But i not yet got drunk.I actually drunk in another day where I chat about " rolling from kitchen to living hall till toilet" with Guat Shan, I guess she got drunk also...My blissful moment always passed through very fast one, I don't know why...I left Kampar at 1.30pm and reached KL at 3.55pm sharp..

Lastly, I shall wish Amberlyn Happy Birthday and please forgive me for not joining your birthday party. And thanks, Eliza, Guat shan, sito and shiao ping for making me crazy... sweat.. no la.. should be thanks to you all for letting a lang zi to stay in your house..Attn to eliza, you shall eat more le.. so thin tho... and for guat shan, please sleep as early as possible...In conclusion, I had a nice trip to Kampar and next to Kampar will be on 18th of JULY.. lets wait and see..