Wednesday, March 18, 2009

2009-1989=18

Before 18th of March, I took a personality test and the answer shown that the animal that looks like me is DOG!!zz..zz.. Not longer after that, I received two presents, One is Hush Puppies Underwear and another one is a Devil dog... So coincidence..Thanks to Ahwei , Guat Shan, Eliza, Sito, Jun and Shu mei... I wondered how they know my size..
I received quite a lot of wishes from my friends and I feel very happy of it.. And 2day , is also the final section for my PHP module 3.. Right after we finished, we went out to had dinner together.
After our dinner, and the real crazy party began in Jusco, Mcdonald.. There were bunce of my friends over there which are Chiah, Wei chyi, Bernard, Michael,Wei Sien, Hong Huey, Janice, Ning Xin, Henry, Yan yu, Kim Yeong, Joe, Allan,Eugene,Alex,Yik Wai, Tat Ming, Brock, Kenny , Loo Kheng.... ANd followed our tradition, taking out the candle from the cake is the must right after the birthday song, however, I did not expect that they got another cake and straight hump to my face.. Well, I cannot breath, cannot see and cannot talk at all..And everyone in Mcdonald was looking at me..


Here are the pictures..
















My birthday ended with a call from the moon and every year she will be the last who wished me...

Mr Loo Kheng Hooi.. I will remember you...