The best goalkeeper-- peter cech.
My teammates and our name is VIPER SOCCER...
The guy at the most right with the ball, his name is chung hui and he got nose cancer when I was in kampar that time.. After few treatments, and thanks God, he is able to back to football field.. My position is a goalkeeper, but I have long time didn't join with them. They invited me for few times but I declined. Last time I was really a best goalkeeper where I could save almost all the peanalties.. I was able to judge the direction of the ball by looking on their foot, thus they gave me a nick name which is called " the hand of God"
Yesterday was Ahwei Birthday and so I wish her happy birthday and always e happy =)..
Today is a very important day for me, that's why I rushed back to here (wangsa maju) in the early morning. Today is 15th, birthday of Block C- 13 A2.. the condo that I am staying.. Its been a year that I stayed here after all the conflicts and obstacles...