Saturday, May 30, 2009

Preparing for the new sem..

While the new semester is just around the corner, I bought a small little funny thingy so called" sucker" from the pasar malam and it is very interesting..


With the length not more than 10cm and what can it do for?
Hanging Shampoo? Yes


Facial cleanser? Yes


Toothpaste? YEs


Myself?? NO!!!

Recently my mum bought me a vinigen and asked me to finish it.. Oh my God, It is impossible and the taste is very weird...


The inventers are actually very clever,They used the concept of surface area and atmosphere pressure to create a sucker where it can support a load more stably compared to other suckers..

Last sem I was asked to manufactured a G-Clamp and I just got it back recently.. I remember that I spent 2 months to finish it and a lot of processes involved like welding, filing,drilling, sand blasting and etc..


Today is a special day for a special girl..

Happy Birthday Eliza




Is this picture very familiar for you??haha
"Youth has no age"!!!!