1st of all, many of my friends couldn't recognize me, well they said this is due to my new hair style and my new spec..
2ndly, When i was filling my bottle, there was a girl calling "chen , chen" and looked at me, i replied that my name is kenji, not chen, then she asked me few questions where I felt quite weird.. Starting from that incident, she kept called my name and keep asking me questions when she saw me and my friends said that she might fell in love to me??? No No No... this is how i replied my friends.. I will assume is nothing and continue doing my task.
the subjects that i am goin to study in this semester are rather difficult and I felt stressed in my first week... Thanks god I am able to cope it very well..
today is our family trip and we went to zoo negara..
5 of us , wei chyi, chiah, eugene , bernard and me..
there is a picture very interesting ..
Am I looked like a lion?
Yes Yes Yes..
As fierce as Lion
As strong as lion
As sexy as Lion
As cute as lion...
I think his hump was itchy..
After walked for few hours, the soldiers were tired..
Nice quote by wei chyi..
~~the end~~