Me and Chiah took Lrt to Bkt Jalil. In the Lrt station, can see many people wearing red jersey, the situation is just like chinese new year celebration
We reached at 3.30 and there already crowded with all MU fans..
We entered by using green gate and find out seats. Luckily, we found it, in front row somemore. The weather is quite hot actually. keep sweating.
Van der Sar came out to warm up 1st before other MU players came out. He is just so handsome.
The stadium is full of people and almost all wearing red jersey..I feel like I am in old trafford..
This is my 1st time see their playing style in live show. Their skills really impressed me.
Van Der Sar was just too boring while waiting for the ball.
Manchester United won Malaysia,3-2. with the goals from rooney, nani and owen.
After the match ended, we met with eliza and elishia.we took a photo before we went back home.
When we back that time.. People pushing each others and the situation was out of control. Beside me, a parent shouted that " dun push dun push, got kids here".. bt people still pushing. I tried to use my body strength to stop them, but failed.. so sap pai.. I cant imagine if anyone falls down at there, sure kena stepped till die tho...