Wednesday, July 1, 2009

happy starting to sad ending

Last night was my coursemate birthday and two of my coursemates suggested to have barbeque. I reached there at 6pm and helped them for the preparation. Without waiting for others, we decided to start first. This is also our first gathering among our coursemates. Initially, they were enjoying my lame jokes and we happy chit chat with each others. However, things changed when two of my coursemates arrived. They ordered us to do this and that and we felt very annoying. Me, as a course rep and I asked all people came out except that two fella and have our discussion. They told me that they were unhappy with that 2 fella also.

Situation became worse when they used cheese cake to smash each others and some using barbeque sause. So there are only two cars and the owner of saga said, I wanna fetch kenji and edmund only because they are clean. Then a fat guy asked him to fetch since he will pass by his house, bt he declined, then the fat guy used pillow to smash the owner of saga, so thw owner was damn pissed and pushed that fat guy and at that moment wanna puch that fat guy, he was stopped by my assistant. So the situation became very tension because everyone drank carlsberg, but i was in outside chatting with girls if i am nt mistaken. Then the fat guy followed another friend to go back.

This morning after my 1st lecture, i was asked to go another class room and I thought is to settle the bill, however , they were 5 of us including the victim and his enemy. So , the fat guy said:" sorry, i was not intended to smash u with the pillow. The guy replied by shouting:" then I punched you and say sorry can ar?".. I was shocked at that moment, so i said: ok, lets count the bill for last night" .. Ok , then the situation was peace already. After we left the classroom, we were still discussing the problem.. But we had came out with a conclusion that is for any celebration, I will be the organiser and no alcohol drinks will be served.. Actually i was high also last night, they forced me to drink 1, but still ok la, carlsberg only ma, sap sap sui la...