Thursday, January 14, 2010

Break the Rule




We supposed to meet in October,
but decided to break the ruls because it is unfair for us to meet once in a year..

This time,
She came to Wangsa Maju and supposed to visit my condo,but she was late,
so she was able to have lunch with me and Bernard in SSL..

AFter that we went to KLCC to watch Avatar..
She wasn't feeling well actually,
She was like suffering when watching the movie and I knew it..

We had a nice conversation after the movie as we found a place and chat for few hours..
I appreciate for her willingness to spend her time with me..

She told me that I must go for her birthday party this year no matter how..
So the next is I will go cyberjaya to visit her soon..

STill the same,
I felt lonely when she left me...