Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Year 2 Trimester 3

Another long sem..
This semester will be much more different..
I know that i gonna face a lots of stressful stuffs througout this sem..

Now is only 1st week, but I already started to prepare for my report and do revision for my coming first test before CNY..

Still the same, I didn mix with my coursemates in campus except in class
and this sem, my subjects are rather tough,
I am trying to control the stress level..

I seldom talk in campus not because I am lansi or anti social, I just wanna make sure i am in dispassionate condition all the time..

Just like today, one of my coursemates supposed to help me since I register the lab schedule for my all my coursemates, but he reached at 9.30am and I already done..If I am still like last sem ar, sure he kena.... but yet i didn say any sarcastic words or smth, I just didn say anything...

Even my officer also called me " dai lou"..
When she saw me sure she gonna feel headache..
But no matter how, Do not offense officers and lecturers, else, u guys should know the consequences...
The best thing ever I appreciate from myself is my mouth...

I make decision all the time, and my style is i am not going to explain why will I make such decision.. if others misunderstand, I also cannot do anything, the most important is some people dun misunderstand then i will be very happy d...

I don't want only myself who always study hard and score for the final, I want those people around me to score the best as well..Of cause I am willing to help..

I keep a lots of problems in my heart although it is not necessary and I am trying to solve it wisely based on my experiences...

I went to mountain for 2 weeks, i had improved myself, the attitude, always the important one..
Always 存好心,做好事,说好话 from 星云大师, then no matter what I did and what I gonna do, I will not regret....

I am mature enough .....
I have my mission and not only me, my assistant as well...
Do the right things and sucess is just around the corner..



I will be having 8 tests , s my 1st test will start from week3 or 4 until week 12...