Sunday, February 7, 2010

1st kampar trip in 2010

My class ended at 3pm on Friday, that time was raining heavily,

I rushed back to condo and took my stuffs then straight went pudu..



I reached PUdu at about 5pm and the bus was there..

I sat beside an indian girl, she was quite annoying, keep chatting with duno who and I dun understand her language, so, I took out my laptop and on Ghost movie, purposely 1, to scare her..




I reached Kampar at around 8.30pm and I went to Minat to walk around.

After that took bus and reached new town..


Everytime when I went back to Kampar, I felt so relaxing compared in KL..

I don't think that 3 days 2 nights is enough for me...


At the same time, I attented talent time in kampar campus,

the show was fantastics... because of a talented small little girl sitting beside me..



I get to know few EE members which are Jay, Orange and shiyau..
They are very friendly and nice.. but orange is quite "sampat" but he is nice..hahahaha..

I enjoyed myself in Kampar .. Free of stress, buy 1 free 1...so "cheesecake"
Saw "choy san yeh" in Old town pasar before I back to KL and had a great breakfast with.....
30 years old punya lalalulu


Miss tan suen suen


Miss seetao(tauke soh)


A cup of tea represents the end of my trip in kampar.


There were only 8 passengers in the bus and once in board in,
straight took out my laptop and on the music" xin bu liao qin" until I reached KL..
Traffic jammed in KL and caused me walked from timesquare to Pasar Seni under the hot sun... At that moment I feel like buying ticket to kampar again because I really miss them and there a lots...
Is thinking when will I go there again???
emo-ing...