Monday, May 17, 2010

Relaxation period

15/5/2010
I went to campus at 9am but my paper started at 2pm. Went there early because I had appointment with coursemates for doing last revision...

The exam hall only have my coursemates plus 2 Invigilators which were HOD of my course Dr Liang , he was also my ceramics lecturer, another was HoD of Biomedical department.. When I got my paper, What can I say was very easy because the format similar as past years and I have confident to score it. I did 5 questions within 1 hour.. Since my coursemates asked me dun go out so early eventhough I had done my paper in order to show respect to my lecturer Dr Liang..

So I did nothing and Observed surroundings and I found out smth very interesting. My HoD Dr Liang, Sitting far behind and sms don't know with who.. And Dr Tan, HoD of Biomedical department sitting in the front squeezing his head for doing his own research, he was so stressed and seemed like emo.. super funny.. Since no buddy care us, so I kept disturbing my coursemates while they were so stressed..

After my paper, Me and Alex rushed to Pavilion and met with bernard, chiah, Kim yeong and Joe and we watched Robin Hood.. A nice movie..
At midnight, Sing K at Red-Box lowyat until 4am.. reached home around 4.30am.. super tired but yet very enjoyable..

Thats the end of my year 2, Happy holiday to all my friends and please make sure to back KL b4 1st of June.. cheers