My unit, small room's window nearly fell due to the rusted screw.
Owner suppose to come on yesterday but yet kena FFK again.. and later we will be going to Ipoh d, so nobody at home.. Thus i decided to fix it by myself or else GG..
That'y i said it nearly felt, so better put it down..
The window is quite heavy because it contains transparent glass coated with aluminium, and aluminium is soft and ductile in nature..
I took the screw from the windows of my room to replace those rusted screw.. I hold the window and bernard screw it.. and it was quite challenging but yet we did it..
However, the window cannot close fully.. I stood there and figure out the problem and finally i saw it.. As I said, aluminium is soft and ductile in nature, there was a bending point on the window which means I need to use my force to bend it back.. But I failed.
>
I need to cross my leg in order to bend it, so i was like half at 14th floor and another half on the air..
"warning, I have been trained by professional, do not try this at home"
I used whole my strength but yet failed.. although aluminium is soft, but I don't think i can reach its yield stress which is around 414 MPa..
by the way, I am going for my trip soon, 2 more hours. =)