Thursday, June 10, 2010

I WANT SOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what i shouted in my class during the grouping of assignment..
My class got 11 people including me. So when Lecturer asked on how to arrange the assignment group, some people suggested 4-4-3... However, the people that I wanna team with already reserved by others and it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to group with others because of my personality..

Thus I stood up and shouted that I wanna solo in this assignment. Organisation Human Resource, I knew that it is not easy for me to complete the task by my own and I think it is better do to it alone rather than team with other people so that I won't get MAD..

Lecturer did not agree at 1st and she asked the suggestion from others, others don't agree also because they might worried that if I solo then my assignment marks definitely will be the highest this is what I believe. I was so aggressive at that moment and maybe this is due to the abnormal emotions that I have. If i solo, then the formation will be 4-4-2-1..

Even others don't agree, but I still insist to solo, but after a while, my ex-teammates approached me and asked why don't we request 4-5-2? which means I will be joining them, so after hesitated awhile, finally I agreed and lecturer agreed too..

Seriously if you ask me to solo in the assignment, what I can say is small matter because rather than grouping with sleeping partners and the result is the same also...

I wont be having reports in this semester and all my courseworks will be contributed by assignments and tests which driving me crazy right now... My trip to UKM finally gao dim.. With less than a week to prepare and lecturer dissapeared don't know to where and left everything for me, nevermind, I do more then I learnt more..I have learnt how to do document works like writting letter and other works because previously I will throw all these stuffs to my assistant.. Then I have a junior who will be following us also, since I fill up the form for them also, but the contact he gave me couldn't reach him at all, I was so damn tulan until when I ignored him and wanna submit that time, finally he called me and gave me his details, I scolded him kao kao when i was on my way to DSA.. then he goes and complaint to my coursemate that i was very fierce.. 1st time know me?? yeah , that's kenji...