Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A visit to UKM

I have mentioned few times about the trip that I was stressed with. Finally I get it done and everything is going smooth today.
We departed from FES at 1pm and reached at around 2.30pm. The bus driver actually forgotten the way to kajang and since I am a Kajang-ian, I managed to guide him reached our destination so called rumah haiwan .
My lecturer with her assistant


They gave us the briefing before showing on how to use the SEM and TEM... They also plucked my hair as a specimen..
Can You Spot my hair??
THE RESULT SHOWED THAT ALL MY HAIR IS SPOILED AND I HAVE THE CHARACTERISTIC OF FEMALE GENDER.... SAD...

There are some conflicts happened in the bus when we were deciding whether to have satay at satay kajang.. The who suggested the idea suddenly said tat scare traffic jammed la and said we might reach campus at 9pm if we have dinner at satay kajang.. o0o to u.. Fukc U!!! Prove it to me pls.. R u from kajang??? o0o.... The rest of the people wanna try satay kajang but they scared the bus driver beh song so they decided to cancel .. I can see their face that they were dissapointed. Thus I stood up and said " we will have our dinner at satay kajang in 5 mins".. actually I already gao dim the bus driver earlier..hahaha.. they were so happy..
The Hero
The people
I bought my new formal shirt and shoe which cost me rm300.. And I looked smart when I wore it. BUt some people thought I am the tutor / lecturer. sad..

我觉得你很好笑

where got hao xiao, I look so smart leh..

anyways, I am proud of myself for completing the task without the assistant from anyone.. that's kenji