Be prepared to read this..
I went to hospital Kuala Lumpur alone in this afternoon bcoz i am having serious injured on my toe..
I reached there and waited for 30 minutes then only reached my turn.
When doctor checked for several times, she straight wrote a letter and asked me to check for my blood then go for emergency unit..
Seriously at that moment, I got shocked and I felt very scared at that moment.
When i was in the emergency unit, i saw a lot of broke hand or leg fella, and those who juz had accident.. the blood.. everywhere..
I was so scared until i was shivering in a corner.
Almost all the patient had their family and friends accompanying, but me, alone..
At the time I signed the agreement to had surgery, I didn call anyone including my family members.Then the doctor asked, where is ur family members and your friends? I replied that I came alone, then she said, how are you going back later since you gotta undergo an operation, I said that I got no choice but have to take bus later..
Inside the surgery room was so cold and I got to wear those patient's jacket , cap and slipper.. I was so nervous until I forgot everything le..
Now, the scariest part, when everyone was ready, doctor gave me 7 injections on my toe, its so painful until I cried,bite own hand, stuggled and keep moving my foor while the needle was still inside.. Nurse was trying to stop me but I just cant bear with it.. In the end I shouted.. STOP!!! PLS STOP!!!. I cant bear with it anymore..
Then doctor said, ok, if u dun wan to continue, then if anyhting happens, you gotta bear with the responsibility. I replied ok and I stop crying..
No ones know the fear that I had..
It was just so scary..
In the end, I bear with the painfulness myself and took bus back to my condo..
To anyone who read this, please DO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF...