Friday, November 27, 2009

Nightmare..

I still can't forget the fear that I had..
The dream.. Again and again make me feel so unsecure..

where is my courage??
Come back, I need it..

Gone case le..
I don't know how to cure my current condition,
my toe is just a small matter,
but the fear I had.. Just duno how to cure it..

I should try to walk alone at night and deeply relax myself..
Hopefully It could help me..
I need a big hug.. to secure myself from being into a darkness world..

And if, I can't back to my previous self,
then, kenji is dead..
will never come back le..

There is a question where I keep thinking of it,
If the person was there with me in the surgery room,
I think I can gone through the surgery successfully..
But in fact, I should not expect for this..

DEar God, please, give me back my courage, or else, I dun wan to sleep..