Saturday, November 28, 2009

Who Guided me?

11.15pm, When all my roomates were in their dreams, I decided to go out to have a night walk..

I supposed to walk around my condo,
with no reasons, I walked out of my condo..

I was thinking of to have a cup of teh tarik in Barakath,
But i had forgotten that the mamak was closed due to haji,

No choice, I kept moving..
I walked pretty slow and fully concentrate on wat i was thinking..

Until....
until I reached Jusco at around 11.45pm..
I don't know why I will reach Jusco
And i didn'trealise that I was in Public bank which is just outside Jusco,
I was thinking, OMG, this time GG le..
The pathway was so darked and no light over there..
And, the worst thing is, I had passed through few wangsa maju dangerous spot areas..
There were few robbery and murderous cases happened in that areas..
Thanks god, you save my life again..

I walked to LRT station as fast as possible and I saw few suspicious fella which I dun care at all at that moment..
I dun really remember which parts I had been through because i was just too concentrate on my mind..

the next I walked to the place where I wait for Utar bus every morning, and I stopped there for a moment and was not dare to move forward and If I did so, I am sure that tomorrow u guys don't need to see me anymore.

I stood there because I heard a song, " the moon represents my heart"..
There were a lots of cars parked over there, this reminded me of the movie, phobia 2..

And yes, I saw someone in between a car when I passed by, And i was not sure whether the "guy" i saw is real human or not, then I decided to reverse and see, and yes, that was a crazy fella, sitting there. When he saw me looking at him, he stood up and wanna chase me, I ran as fast as possible. When I looked back, he was like talking alone and look me move further and further away..

Finally, i back to my condo le..
Erm.. for anyone who wanna scold me for my stupidity, please do not hesitate to take ur phone and call me immediately before it is too late.. Oops, shall not say this.. Should be please call me to wash my brain ba if u have the ability..
And, please dun try this ..COpyrighted..