Wednesday, July 7, 2010

记事本

已经忙了好几个礼拜了
这几个礼拜很多事情发生
但是我还是生活的很充实

I spent most of my time in lab for casting solder with nickel.
This is like my final year project and I love it so much that's y i skipped my lunch most of the time and stayed in lab until very late..
For the 1st time I did, I failed for 5 times, can you imagine how frustrated that I was at that moment. But I didn give up, i tried for many methods and I did it. Not only successfully cast the metal, plus, the specimen that I made is just too perfect until my lecturer fully impressed with it. Thus she assigned me to cast platinum. Platinum powder, 11k the stress that I had was just too great..
And then, nickel powder is poisonous, so if u measured it and forgot to wash ur hand and go to pee.. I would say good luck to ur children, that's y i asked my teammate to do that part... The most challenging part is when I opened the furnace with the temperature around 400 degree celcious and my hand get burned for few times..
Here is the video clip showing part of the process..
I love this project so much.. <3

这个学期,感觉自己成熟了很多
人也迈向更乐观的一面
我只可以说不经一事,不长一智
在面对困难的同时也不忘了来一些娱乐
事情重要面对, 困难重要解决
没什么好难过的

有时候我觉得
那些敢在你面前有话直言的那种人可能就是你的救星
问一下自己,你身边有多少个朋友能敢怒敢言
他们是为了你好
不想见到你错下去

尊重
什么事该做
什么事不该做
总有个界限
do not ever cross the line..

我学会了
原来很多事情不需要用很极端的方式来解决
可以尝试以温和的方式解决而且效果好很多
有人曾经告诉我这一点
我几乎做到了
虽然不是100%,但至少是个好的开始
"It's not what you know, but whom you know that count"

如果人生过得不快乐
不充实
这算人生吗??

我很幸运
周围有那么多的好朋友
一起陪我走过这段美满的人生
尤其是刚诞生的开心果
虽然最近胸口运动时受伤
连笑都会痛
但这不会阻止我继续笑下去

人老了
记忆力衰退了
凡事都看开了

=)