Saturday, July 24, 2010

week 9


I don't know what I have done so far and 5 more weeks remaining to go for final..
Scientists always die 1st..
Do you agree with this statement??
I have been facing this since the beginning of the semester due to my project.. We are doing to research about the materials used in handphone. Since Lead is a poisonous material, so those handphone manufactured before 2006, should change or else it could be dangerous for you. Just press *#0000# then you will know already. When they give up of using Lead, another materials had been replaced but of cause we have to sacrifice certain function..
I have learnt quite a lots of knowledges through my research but I am not going to share at here since you guys know that material is a very boring subject. But for me, it is very interesting..
When a person is happy, then he will eat a lots just like me, that's why I am getting fatter..
From foundation until now, not only my appearance had changed, but mental as well..
This was taken during my foundation where we organised an activity so called counselling and wellness week..
This one was in foundation sem 2. quite uncle looked

I like this, much more younger
Last day In foundation..

!st sem in degree, that time i was so thin..


My bday in 2009...
short sem..

Last sem...

And now.. dun have any current pic..haha

Getting older.. aging.. >.<