Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Creativity of students

Last Monday while I was having my class in S block, I saw few nice camp made by utar architectural students and their camps were so nice n creative.. Lets have a look.
Three of the above are very unique and nice.. just nice to fit one person inside or maybe a couple???
This one is like a traditional camp.. Guess what is the advantage of having this camp?? the answer is you don't have to install fan or aircond inside because the bottom part is not covered and you can enjoy the nature of the air in a jungle.. and perhaps your friends like lion, tiger will sleep with you at the side and you don't have to worry if suddenly heavy rain then the jungle get flooded, it can be used as sampan i guess... haha
This one I don't know what kind of shape it is but definitely can fit more than a person.. and for couple, they can do a lots of things inside the camp, i mean maybe cooking?? dancing just like eliza's room??




This one is really creative, the camp with build in chair.. but the main disadvantage is the wooden chair might not be very comfortable to sleep..maybe you need to bring your own pillow, bolster or comforter..

This picture is not related with any of those camp.. this is just the comparison between the height and weight of me and wei chyi.. we sharing the same height which is 182cm but i am 0.5kg lighter than wei chyi.. fatter already, from 68 to 71.8kg..kns
This one even more interesting.. mainly using polymer and i am wondering is that it can support full load of a person?
This 1 yeng.. traditional coffin, open air.. nice ^^

Can anyone define kai xin guo?? 开心果
I believe everyone do have their own kai xin guo in their lives..
It is like the motivator of your life who shines on you and make yourself keep carry on with your life no matter how tough or how difficult it is..
When you are happy, kai xin guo can be the one who you can share with..
When you are down, kai xin guo can be the one who cheers you up..
When you are having tests, kai xin guo can be the one who motivates you to study..
When you are boring, Kai xin guo can be the one who you can chat with..
if your life without kai xin guo, can anyone tell me what would happen??
I believe, miserable life for sure...

Today had my hell test, 2 hours and I couldn;t complete the questions although I know how to solve, I had tried my best to complete it faster bt yet still failed.. sad..