Tuesday, April 13, 2010

2nd chance for life??

Do u think everyone could have second chance in their lives??
Well, I didn expect I will reach such situation..

Last night, I slept very early, but I felt the pain again and made me can't sleep whole the night,
and yet I must sleep or else my body will be in a critical situation..
And this morning I had my test..
Forget about the test since half of the questions I didn solve because I cant remember what I had studied..

I thought everything will be fine after I took medicine, but yet is still the same..
Scared?? I really felt that scared and worried.. you can see most of the time i am like a kamikaze, not scare of anything... but now.. who says kenji can kill thousand over people 1?? now cant even kill an ant!!!!

考试几时都可以考,生命只有一次
I appreciate the one who told me this..

世人了解我的痛苦,却不能了解我在痛苦中所领悟的境界

God says: kenji, well done, you have been worked hard for so many years already, you have done not only for yourself, but you have done something great to your friends as well, its time for you to rest, take a deep rest ba kenji.....

I felt very weak today and coursemates said I looked very pale...
Some of my friends said that they want my ptptn la, results la, atm ++
Now, who wants my ptptn??
Who wants my ATM?
Who wants my purse, hp?????

Now i am living in an uncertainty, I cant predict also, just that everything I do, must be slower than before..

或许在你真真面对困难时
你才会显得出脆落的自己
命只有一条
它不是贱命
而是一个宝贵的命

Today is my coursemate birthday and I suppose to rest, but I insist to go,
just now we went to pizza hut for a short celebration,
But, i didn drink any cold drink and took any foods for prevention..
They knew my condition,
They ordered some light foods for me but I didn eat also, don't really have mood when I am suffering, the painfulness will just cause yourself pek cek all the time..
Whatever it is...
Juz dun feel like eating..