Before my presentation,
I received a call from mum and she told me that my youngest cousin ,which is just 4 months old fell from the stairs while his grandma carried him, then immediately he had been sent to hospital, and yesterday just came out. According to the x-ray, there is a small crack on his head, poor little fella, mum said he looked so pale and suffering.... Evryone is worrying his condition, mum just rushed back to penang.
When I walked from utar back door, i can feel something is wrong with my shoe, but I just ignored.
You guys know my style right, even normally I talk also is like a machine gun, so when i was presenting, there were 2 factors which caused me present in a high velocity condition, 1st of all, My lecturer got to rush for meeting, secondly, I need to finish my presentation as fast as possible so that other group would have chance to present on today. When I started my presentation, She was laughing there, then she stopped me and asked me not to be so nervous, then i said, i am not nervous, but this is my style.. I guess plenty of marks gone... nvm..
Then there was a fella I think was andrew standing outside of my class and peeping my coursemate's presentation. My lecturer was so angry and she straight stand up and walked slowly and approached him, the fella was like get shocked and zhao edi...
AFter our presentation, she distributed my phase test 2, i got 17/30 but the highest is 28/30.. 1st time ever i saw such a huge dicrepancy between me and my coursemate. I was deeply sad..its like I gonna lose everything in my course and everyone is like ready to attack me since I loss my "jade of authority".
Even my shoe also want to bully me since I loss in everything..
This happened when I was on my way to wait for the metro bus.
I was so damn fucking dulan n pek cek.. So i just took taxi because i cant even walk with the shoe. Damn fucking no mood..
But no matter how, pray hard for my little cousin..