sam... I Love ES says:
u dai sei one
kEnJi says:
yer..
i got eat
i got rest
i got sleep wo..
bt my weight still decreasing
sam... I Love ES says:
suan la u
kEnJi says:
i also duno wat to do..
sam... I Love ES says:
i duno u la
kEnJi says:
then everyday headache
='(
sam... I Love ES says:
too tension gua
relax la u
study til so san fu then will make thing worse only
kEnJi says:
stress actually cnt control
especiall b4 test n exam
sam... I Love ES says:
yalu i know
express it lu
release it out
kEnJi says:
usually i will jz keep quiet
until the test is over
sam... I Love ES says:
good lo
then heachache
here ache there ache
i also duwan choi u d
so stuborn
ish
ei nono
u dai sei one
kEnJi says:
yer..
i got eat
i got rest
i got sleep wo..
bt my weight still decreasing
sam... I Love ES says:
suan la u
kEnJi says:
i also duno wat to do..
sam... I Love ES says:
i duno u la
kEnJi says:
then everyday headache
='(
sam... I Love ES says:
too tension gua
relax la u
study til so san fu then will make thing worse only
kEnJi says:
stress actually cnt control
especiall b4 test n exam
sam... I Love ES says:
yalu i know
express it lu
release it out
kEnJi says:
usually i will jz keep quiet
until the test is over
sam... I Love ES says:
good lo
then heachache
here ache there ache
i also duwan choi u d
so stuborn
ish
ei nono
她真的生气了
因为她埋怨我没有照顾好自己的健康
她说,直道我去看了医生,才会理我
她真的很坏
在我最需要她的时候却不理我
伤心='(
昨天晚上
我很努力的读书
但却读不进脑袋
因为朋友出事了,她要我回kajang因为需要我的安抚
可惜,我办不到
月亮刚好又有事做,不能帮到她
我读不进脑
很烦
很想找人谈天,但找不到
整个晚上都很不安宁
因为朋友最需要我的时候我却不能陪伴在她身边
搞到我很烦,很心酸
4月5号
等下
就是月亮的生日
我们的友谊长跑了很多年
我们的故事永远都写不完
她
很了解我
也很会欺负我
因为她知道我很固执
所以每次都逼我
上两个星期,我的心情突然低落
她
以最真诚的心和她那最纯真的声音
唱了一首歌给我听
我闭上了眼睛
被她的歌声深深的被感动了
这种朋友
哪里找??
生日快乐月亮
我告诉她一句
做我一辈子的好朋友
她答应了
永远祝福她
任何人读到这一片
请你问为她献上一个祝福吧
谢谢