I thought after woke up then everything will be fine but yet its still the same..
I was worrying because I dont want to go hospital again.. Then before I went to clinic, I chat with moon but yet scolded by her.
kEnJi says:
from last night until nw
later i got to see doctor le
sam... I Love ES says:
should ve go to see earlier lo
=.=
kEnJi says:
i thought after woke up everythig will eb fine
sam... I Love ES says:
u tot only
even is fine later will be worse also
kEnJi says:
aiks..
wait for the clinic to open
then see wat doctor says lu
if she says hv to go hospital
the most i can go was on wed
sam... I Love ES says:
suan la you
i also lazy wana talk to u
kEnJi says:
='(
sam... I Love ES says:
in my eye ur just damn stupid
nothing is important then our body healthy
kEnJi says:
i knw..
sometimes
i juz cnt put my health as priority'
sam... I Love ES says:
then suan lo
tat's why i said u are stupid enought
suan la u go to see doc later la
duwan chat with u d
sien
kEnJi says:
yer..
my heart already felt the pain la
dun la hurt it again...
sam... I Love ES says:
i didnt hurt it a
u hurt it urself not me
kEnJi says:
T_T
later i sms u n tell u wat doctor sayd ba
sam... I Love ES says:
okok
u better rest after tat also
ur study just try ur best la
if fail then let it fail la
study so hard for wat
=.=
kEnJi says:
heart attack lo if fail
sam... I Love ES says:
fail suan d la
u alr unhealthy now
kEnJi says:
aiyo..
sam... I Love ES says:
who care ?
kEnJi says:
waiting for sem break
then i can go for relaxing
sam... I Love ES says:
no point to wait
no reason also
kEnJi says:
final is juz around the corner..
sam... I Love ES says:
mine also la
next week i alr nid to take my final test for ccna
this week i should complete the chapter exam
but still got a lot yet no time also
try ur best only
cannot then suan lo
work so hard
b4 graduate u die d
then useless la
earn so much later all spent in medical expense also fei one la
kEnJi says:
yaya...
mum told me
got money bt dun hv chance to spend
no points
sam... I Love ES says:
this one should ve know since very early lo
u alr 21st le
stil cant get it
tat's why i also very lazy to advice d
u want die then is ur choice
i wont so good go pull u back one
u should know how to weight wat is more important
sam... I Love ES says:
i duno u la
how to take care of health u also duno
who wana teach u oo
meal not balance ... not regular ...
eat like not eat
sleep
sleep at the wrong time
so few somemore
better dont sleep
u fuyan ur own body only
no one will care
sick is u sick not others
Then I went to clinic myself..
After waited for an hour, finally my turned.
Went inside, the doctor asked me to take off my cloth and checked for around 15 mins.
Then she asked me, do you have any exams?
When she asked this, i already know smth is wrong... Then i said no, just got test on tomorrow..
Then she said I would advise you to go Hospital Kl because I worries that u got pneumothorex, a kind of lung disease and you need to take 2 x-rays for confirmation..Then she wrote a letter for me and asked me to pass to emergency department, fuck, and again the department I hate it..
I got stunned...
I said, I have no ideas.....
Then she replied, I will give you 2 types of medicines, if cnt recover, pls go there immediately before it is too late....
You guys definitely I wont go hospital..
And I am still facing tests, assignment and report... and yet final is just around the corner..
I am damn fucking worry and no MOOD right now... I had lost my concentration for the test that i am going to prepare for tomorrow..
LEt me DIe, That;s IT...... I dont know what shud I do now and I can't do anything... Just hope that the medicines I took got effect or else I gonna go.. or die...
I am not kidding, my left lung, every breath i took its really killing..
you won't know how pain that i bear with.. and yet I am down and I cant find anyone to talk with.. suan le ba.. I should calm down myself before making any decision that best fit my studies and my health...