He gave tips and said that the final will be similar as mid term but he never gv us the mid-term solutions, then i secretly opened his file again and found the answer then use camera and captured down..
2nd
3 days ago I went to hospital, thus I did not prepare well for my ceramics test, during the test i cant answer all the questions, thus I straight asked the solution from lecturer and he did give me some hints. Then i said, narrow down the scopes for final and he did so for me.. my notes arent that thick but now seems like need to read around 15 pages??
3rd
Polymer lecturer is the best. He told us which part will come out in each question.. Then i totally speechless because i dun have to study that early..
4th
The worse is phase transformation.. no hints at all but I already finished my revision..
5th
Rushing for my report right now but cannot concentrate because something happened just now and made me felt so sad and dissapointed.
Rushing for my report right now but cannot concentrate because something happened just now and made me felt so sad and dissapointed.
6th
Tell me what is secret?? once u said secret, then the next day others will know?? is that called secret.. I supposed to have a wonderful week but yet don't know who spoiled it.. is this called cruelty? or reality? why, whenever i wanna do but yet get spoiled by others, can't you guys be mercy to me ?? something that I am not convenient to mention at here, you guys should know that I am very friendly, you know sometimes when u making fun of me and I won't mine, but somehow rather you should able to differentiate between jokes and serious.. If you spoiled something on my plan, seriously i will feel very sad.. You guys make me think of when the time I went hospital and almost die, some celebration was going on behind.. You should know that I can be very cruel as well but I don't.. it is very easy to determine whether your "secret" has been spreading or not especially for me, i can detect it easily..
Damn unhappy right now..
Some people told me, everytime only you are the one who get hurt and thats because you are not cruel enough or in the other word, you are too kind, everytime you take into others' consideration, but will others take into mine consideration?? I cant answer for this and most of the time I cheated myself that I don;t know the answer.. Do remember, reality is always compromise with cruelty.
You know 良心?conscience??
is that exists?? For me, I would say yes..
7th
Thanks for the concern from my friends, I am in the process of recovering.. just pray hard that nothing will happen before my final ends.
8th
Missed a pig.. ^@^
9th
Not in mood