Tuesday, March 2, 2010

^&*())(*&

I woke up at 3am
And now is 3.40 and duno since when i fell in sleep...
WHile i remember was I was studying b4 i accidentally fell in sleep..

Weather very cold....
It forces me to wear my jacket.
I went down to walk for a round..
the air is so refreshing.

Had my polymer test yesterday,
and preparing my ceramics test on 2moro..
I duno which part to study for my ceramics,
tonnes of theories, aiks....

Then yesterday damn TL,
after my polymer test,
I questioned one of my groupmates regarding the pictures that he editted..
1st of all, I didn ask him to edit, i passed the task to another fella, but he is so hardworking and wanna show his pro-ness, thus he go and edit.. nvm.. I appreciate his initiative.. but he editted wrongly..

2ndly, since he did wrong already, then I sent an email to him, but he didn't reply, so i was wondering what happened to this poor little fella.. SO I asked him, why u go and edit the wrong 1? he straight replied with his fucking face," edit wrongly cannot ar"??? CAN, why cannot??Since U edit wrong edi, pls make sure u CAN fail the subject as well la.. Y cannot??

When he shouted to me, the rest was looking at me, I told myself, better dun scold him back or else I scare I can't control myself, so I just walked away and told others, wat attitude he has...

In hokkien" Qiang jiu hal, mai geh qiang ma" aiks.. pengsan.. sumore Fucked me for wat?? Hey, U were f-king ur course rep you know... Do you know who is him or not?? If u wanna chanllenge him, do you prepare well before u die??

I am trying to be good with you, but your attitude indirectly told me that I SHOULD NOT respect you. If i am still the previous self, I think world war 3 began d lo...

should stop now seriously, else not enough time to study d.