Moon visited me yesterday in the early morning.
I was shocked when she called me and said she reached d.
I brought her to utar for a short visit.
On the way to utar,
we saw snake and she was so scared until not even dare to see,
then keep blaming me.
I walked in front of her and I can see that many people were looking at her,
I also duno y.
Few of my friends finally got chance to see her
...
She attended my class also
one thing I observed from her was:
she can do many things within 2 hours.
She brought her notes and study by herself, took out a small piece of paper and fold a bird, draw a tree on a paper..
She left me at 2pm and at that time I was having 1 hour break
so I accompanied her to LRT station..
On the way to Lrt, she told me that she couldn't recognise my friends because they had changed in their appearance..not bad.. improvement.
You know when we reached LRT station,
I seriuously hope that the time could stop there because I don't wanna say goodbye to her, bt, no choice.
After said 88 to her, I ran back to bus station and I did not turn back.
When reached my class,
I sat alone and emo-ing... like andrew...
haiz...
I sms her and said "you made me emo"
then she promised next time will come again..
yeah..
Next time will be one day trip to kampar..
The feeling is like a kid lost his mum...
I really miss her..
As it is not easy for us to maintain such a good frienship,
I really miss her a lots.
Will be having test later,
everyone is struggling,
me too,
Until now I don't understand for the certain part,
Thus decided to skip..
God bless me..