Monday, March 22, 2010

Life is like a moon..

Last friday, My lecturer, I mentioned her before, the most strict one.. While she was giving us a short break, Then she chat with us.. Guys ar, like ur age, must find at least 5 to 6 girl friends you know.. I was like blurr because I don't know what was exactly going on.. Then she continues, erm.. If you only focus on a girl, then if anything happens, sure u will regret ar, commit suicide n smth smth.... Then she asked: kenji, dun tell me that you are very loyal to a girl since you are just 21st.. I replied, I don't have gf.. She asked: Y dun go n find one?? I replied: no fate.. She said, i am a very materialistic person " i think this is because she is materials engineer, luckily she is not civil engineer" If you are not pHD or master holder, I will not gv u my hp number.. wtf!!!! so Lansi la her... Forget about this...
At night, my friend from melaka, cyber and kajang came to celebrate with me and we only had 1 hour to chat with each other because it was late d.. So gan-dong.. purposely came to visit me..wa... i am so hang fuk...
she is lala, i knw her for around 2 weeks, but we like to bully each other.. she is only 37kg, but i always call her "fei po"... then hw about those above 37kg?? lol.. jk jk..
next is moon.. dun need to introduce also know right?? She always complain that y am I so lansi..hahahaha.. lansi in the way of talking with people, like tat day I quarrel with the lift technician in my condo.. If you treat me good, I will treat u even better, If u lansi with me, I will make sure I will be more lansi. You may lansi me if you qualified to do so.. yeah... this is called life.. Last few weeks, we met with each other once in a week, but now I guess no more, both of us super busy.. T_T
another 1 is winshen... my ex- footbal teammate.. I didn chat much with moon on that night because she was quite fierce, scary....

Saturday early morning, bernard went to his astro contest.. for further details, pls view his blog..

Sunday morning, we attended soft skill programm so called searching for th blue ocean, is about business... wa.. terrible.. On the way to UTAR setapak campus , we saw an accident.. I faster took out my camera n captured the picture although I should not do so... I want to remind people that, pls becareful when u r walking, cycling,driving or riding.. dont ride so fast... dangerous eh.. felt so unconfortable after took the picture.. I felt asleep during the programme because I got no brain in business.. but the conductor is nice.. now... I am rushing for 4 reports and 2 assignments.. so damn excited.. nvm.. man man lai... i got time.. wahahahahahaha...