Tuesday, March 9, 2010

the kenji that u know...

wahahahahahahaha..

笑一笑,什么都没烦恼

8th of march right after 6.25pm.
i felt so hungry,
and i realised that
I began my new path.

though i had been down for almost 2 weeks.
I woke up le..

I have learnt to appreciate myself.
The things that I had done.
The effort that I had put in everything.

I love my friends,
I love my family,
I love my housemates,
I love my neighbour,
I love my roommate(s),
I love my hengtai s(juz added a new one).
I love everything.
I love my coursemates.

Once u call me hengtai, friend or at least my name,
I am willing to help as if anyone needs my assistance.

I am not regret for what I have done..
I would rather spill out everything and no matter people like it or not
but yet i am proud to say at least i didn wear a mask and talking with you.

I will fulfill my promises.

I wanna see all my friends graduate with pride.
I wanna to see my friends living in a healthy and happy atmosphere.
I wanna enjoy every moment with my friends.

I will not do any silly stuffs,
and if i am down,
pls cheer me up by simply giving me a hug or maybe sing a song for me.

A hug means a blessing,
I wanna hug all of my friends.

This is what I am..
I am officially a lang zi
I did travel to unknown places alone.
to explore
to release myself
to observe the surroundings
to enjoy the culture
to love the people

Everytime when i travel am travelling,
I do take risk.
and if anything happens to me,
I am not regret
at least i had done my parts as a fren with pride,
life is about enjoying
if you don't enjoy what you are,
what for to live in this world.

A very good example that I would like to share.
Hey kenji, still single ar?
No life la you..
TMD, what for i wanna find a gf now?
The purpose that u find a gf is to enjoy ur life right?
Since I am enjoying, then wat for I wanna find a gf leh?
U wun feel desperate??
OMg, If i am desperate, then I already found la,
need to wait till now meh... =.=
This is wat I chat with my old fren.

Since this sem I have a subject so called polymer science,
then my lecturer talking about the poplulation in malaysia.
he said, chinese and indian dun like to have many kids,
then i replied,
sir, thanks to your rubber
and caused people dun like to have kids.,
at that moment
everyone got stunned
and gave me an innocent look,
when I slowly turned my eyes to look at my lecturer,
he was totally speechless..

kenji ar kenji,
I know you are very energetic since you just woke up,
but don't bully lecturer ma..

Today I got back my ceramics test paper..
erm, before having the test, I can't study well because I was down,
so I was lying down on my bed
and i was so stressed while solving the questions
but yet,
I scored 48/50,will be converted to 15.
swt.. i want full marks T.T

Is this the kenji that you know??
Good luck for those who having tests