Today I actually quarreled with my coursemate.
Before the incident, we were doing a lab,
lecturer assignmed me to complete the task where we have to think the solution and complete the lab, it is about the fiber reinforcement..
I asked them to prepare and do some research before begin the experiment.. however, I don't think that they got really listen to my instruction..
Nevermind, if you don't know anything, then just sit there quietly and follow my instruction lo.. don't la crapping overthere and talked cock..
So, I was so damn pissed off because I wanna get it done bt at the same time being annoyed by those fella..
So, I didn't talk with anyone, I did it myself and ignored others, whatever they said, I totally IGNORED... once I done, I showed it to lecturer and leave it there..
After that, we had lunch in cafeteria.. while we were discussing the reports. another problem raised.. regarding some data about the report. I told them that whatever we have, just followed.. then someone pointed something, and I don't understand what he talking about, thus I ignored... Then he said my point is wrong, however, my point is correct..
After quarreled for about 20 mins, my assiatant stepped forward, he explained, whatever I said was right, and whatever he said was right also, but a little bit blurrred.. I was like wtf!!! You don't even know how to explain your point clearly then you expect others to follow yours 1???? My blood pressure raised at that moment, heart so painful..
Seriously i have long time didn quarrel with people d..
WHY??
They don't understand my condition,
They don't understand the responsibility that I bear with,
They don't understand the importance of the coursework..
If only I myself wanna score the good result, then I won't bother it, they wanna die is their problems..
No point if I am the only one who improve
haiz...
I am just so pissed and sad....
how to manage these bunch cutie coursemates??