Somemore I need to guide others..
Then then my lecturer, the female lecturer, she treated us very nice nowadays.. and sometimes she used "f" word... damn like her.. She promised to help us wo.. hahaha..I think this is because i have sucessfully seduced her.. pro kenji.. Before the class.. we were waiting at 2nd floor.. with no reason, my coursemates catched me and gang bang me.. squeeze my nipple then throw me on the floor. So damn sia sui.. aiks.. I got to go victoria secret d.. can wear B cup liao..
After the class, I went to sing K with Bernard and Lip hong.. I promised myself to give myself a break, or else I will emo again..
Next, we went to watch alice in the wonderland..
1st question, who is alice????
I asked bernard in the cinema,
bernard replied, neh, alice ar, my gf lo, biomedical 1,very leng lui 1, same batch with us.. i was so blurred.. then only realised is the girl that he pointed to me last time..of coz is not his gf...
the movie quite nice although I slept for around 30 mins in the cinema, drink smth then becomes taller or ate cheese cake then bcum shorter and smaller.. so cute..hahaha..Then suddenly got chess la.. yeng... i love it..
My last post, I mentioned that life is like a moon because We wont be able to see the full moon all the time..
I just received these certificates in this morning..I am officially a pro peer helper d.. wahahahaha..
Pro+emo= ProEmo????
Xingfu_dino_xiao_kenji